Healthcare: The 10-Year Outlook
Tuesday, June 18 | Westin Chicago River North | 8:00 AM CST
The combination of new payment models and increasing investment activity is changing healthcare as we know it. A panel including Dexter Braff will answer burning questions:
- Where is health care most open to disruption?
- Will providers end up owning risk – or intermediaries?
- Will Berkshire/Amazon/JP Morgan jump-start a brave new era of employer-direct healthcare?
- Will the cost curve come down?
- What is the chance we’ll move to a single-payer system?